Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Picture Pages, Picture Pages ...



Might we suggest a robust multivitamin and some beef liver? (image via thecobrasnake)



To reiterate: In order for black people to truly overcome, Flavor Flav must die! (image via universityofminnesota)



"Can you feel my eyes on you? Can you feel me look into your heart? Can you feel me in the pit of your stomach?" (image via thecobrasnake)



Lightweight! What's the matter, brother? Can't hang? (image via thecobrasnake)



THIS is what Quentin Tarantino looks for in dramatic performances. (image via thecobrasnake)



Wigga, please. (image via thecobrasnake)



"I-i-is that a roll of quarters in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" (image via thecobrasnake)



Can I get you a twink -- I mean drink? (Averted Gaze). (image vis the cobrasnake)



Stationary hors d'oeuvres are also referred to, by those in the know, as table hors d'oeuvres. (image via thecobrasnake)

No comments: