Thursday, July 24, 2008

Britney Spears Is Not An ATM



(image via beatrend)

She's not an ATM, y'all. Stinky-footed Pop-bomb and in-general shitty-decision maker Britney Spears, who is presently paying $20,000 a month in child support to K-Fed (up from the less fucked-up $15,000 a month), is clearly somewhat peeved at having subsidize Kevy's obnoxious fertility (Exaggerated cough suggesting feigned detachment) and chronic trailer-born laziness. Class act, she. And the cast of Spears hangers-on fare naught-else better in Britney's latest pop-magnum opus. From TheInsider:

"Britney Spears recently started penning lyrics for an upcoming album, and some of the (verses) are a bit bitter. In a song called 'ATM,' Britney lashed out against family and friends using her for money.

"ATM includes the line: 'Hey Mama, I know it’s my cash you seek.'

"And to drive the message home, there is a catchy chorus repeating: 'You know they treat me like an ATM, but y’all know that I’m too good for ‘em.'

"It’s not just her mum that will be left reeling from Britney’s new tracks. I suspect Justin Timberlake might have something to say about Already Bad. It has the lines: 'I know you thought you were the first, but I had already quenched my thirst, I was already bad.'"


More here, y'all.

No comments: