Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Media-Whore's D'Oevres

"SHE kicked him out of her house, got rid of his stuff and changed the locks.Now Kate Moss has gone to even greater lengths to keep her ex-lover Pete Doherty out of her life. We can reveal that the supermodel has changed ALL her phone numbers - mobile and landline - to prevent Pete getting in touch. Says our well-placed source: 'Pete was still phoning up last weekend and in the end it was too much even for Kate.'" (3AMGirls)

"Last night I headed to Central Park to see the Decemberists (along with my personal favorites, Grizzly Bear) perform at Summerstage. Colin Meloy (in head to toe seersucker) and crew played to a sold out show of die hard fans -- myself not included. As I sat and listened to the performance I couldn't help but think to myself, 'Do I just not get it?' I like the Decemberists, sure, but watching the crowd watch the band was just all too intriguing. These kids sang along to every song and screamed at the top of their lungs for a band that, in my humble opinion, are fairly bland." (papermag)

"Kimora Lee Simmons wastes no time making sure viewers of her new reality show, 'Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane,' clearly understand her "fabulosity." 'I've had billboards; that's my life,' she says, matter-of-factly. Inside her home, the first episode of the weekly show begins with her uniformed staff preparing for the day and a distressed Simmons trying to find the person who moved her teddy bear from a mantelpiece to a chair." (WWD via Jossip)

No comments: