Thursday, September 15, 2005

Prince Harry Apologizes

prince_harry_naziCrop2

(image via digidiary)

Prince Harry finally got around to giving a public apology for the swastica outfit, despite the fact that The Lord Chancellor thought that none was necessary (Averted Gaze). According to TheSun:

"PRINCE Harry today issues a personal apology for his shocking Nazi uniform gaffe.

"In a major interview for his 21st birthday, the young royal opens his heart about the fancy dress blunder.

"The Sun revealed in January how Harry wore the uniform � complete with swastika � to a pal�s party.

"He says: 'Looking back on it now, and at the time as well, it was a very stupid thing to do and I�ve learnt my lesson. I�m very sorry if I offended anybody. I�d like to put it in the past now.

�'What�s done is done. I regret it. Maybe it was a sign of my own immaturity. That was then, this is now. I am becoming 21 � something like that I will never do again.

�'It was a stupid thing to do. I think it�s part of growing up.'"

Fair enough. (The Corsair sparks up a Partagas 150 Signature Series �Don Ramon� cigar) Full story here.

No comments: