Friday, September 23, 2005

Blind Item

200506_russellcrowecuffed

(image via jossip)

Today, those intrepid Page Sixxies tantalize us with this blind itemsaying, "WHICH hot-tempered leading man is being protected by New York's Finest? The cops kept secret the Asian call girl in his hotel room"

Try as we might, we cannot think of anyone other than amateur phone hurler, "Big Russ." Could there be any other "hot tempered" leading men who have had issues with the NYPD and hotels?

More Page Six blind items here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was totally thinking it was Jack Nicholson. I watched Chinatown the other day and I nearly barfed. Well, not really, but it certainly stuck to my ribs.

The Corsair said...

sarah, you know: I guess it could be jack nicholson, but he's kind of calmed down lately. thanx for the comment.