Friday, August 19, 2005

The next two weeks are kind of hectic. I'm working on and shopping a book proposal, have writing assignments and a slew of personal commitments. I'll try to post at least twice a week, but things may be erratic until after Labor Day (1st week of September). Thanks for persevering. Cheers, R aka The Corsair.

Lagniappe:

Dear NBC Programming: Move "Being Bobby Brown," the best summer tv show, from Bravo to NBC -- fast!

Christopher Hitchens on Corsairs (NyTimes Book Review); The Corsair on Christopher Hitchens

Although Bibi Netanyahu Gets a C for playing politics in Gaza, BUT he gets an A in Art (link via Page Six)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!! Good luck with the book proposal. We'll keep our finger, toes and eyes crossed for you.

Anonymous said...

All my digits are crossed, too!!!

The Corsair said...

Thanks guys.

Cheers,R

The Humanity Critic said...

Just passing through, I'm digging the blog by the way.

The Corsair said...

thanks, I should be back to daily posts after Labor Day. Cheers, R

(S)wine said...

here's hoping your endeavor doesn't get stuck in the mud like mine.

forget the fingers, in Romania we keep our fists clenched. Much more dramatic, wouldn't you say.

Great luck to you.

The Corsair said...

Thanks LX. It's my first time shopping a book proposal thing (and, unfortunately, I don't have a blog sex scandal behind me), but I'll keep everyone posted as to how it turns out. Cheers, R

Anonymous said...

Whether this particular endeavor works out or not, you are on your way up. That I am certain of.

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed that someone outside of Louisiana knows what Lagniappe means. But then, Louisiana folk tend to believe that everything is our little secret.