Saturday, September 18, 2004

Avril Lavigne Kicks Girls in"The Box"



Avril Lavigne is at it again -- and she can't; and she won't; and she can't -- From the "Rocktober 2004" (Averted Gaze) issue of Maxim:

"Maxim: When was the last time you had to smack a bitch down?

"Avril Lavigne: In a bar a few months ago. Some chick came up to me and said something, so I kicked her in the box and shoved her. I don't go looking for fights, but if someone pushes me, I'm not going to take it.

"Maxim: What did she say to you?

"Avril: 'You're not punk rock, blah,blah,blah!' Look, I never once said I was punk. I don't want to be punk. I'm just a really strong, opinionated person.

Kicked her in "the box"?! Is "the box" anything like "the beef curtain"?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe her mothers 'box' could produce such a cubed square as she. She is soooooooo L7, lol ;)

your sexual said...

I found a great deal of helpful information in this post!