Thursday, August 12, 2004

Message to Showtime: Return Drea de Matteo's Call!

From Esquire, September 2004, reason #3,566 that Showtime sucks:

Drea de Matteo: My boyfriend (Shooter Jennings, son of country star Waylon Jennings) and I were doing a tribute show to Waylon. Showtime agreed to do it. They wanted me to go out and get the talent so they'd just have to put it on the air. Shooter and I wrote letters to every musician: Neil Young, the White Stripes, Bob Dylan, Kid Rock, Norah Jones, Beck and pretty much everyone said yes. So we contacted Showtime and said we were ready to go. The. Never. Returned. My. Phone. Call. Just gimme one phone call back to say, 'Hey, honey, we're not going to do it. Something else has come up. All that work you did was in vain. So now you can go fuck yourself."

No comments: