Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Blue Tang Clan?

From the latest issue of Bizarre Magazine, a ... bizarre ... interview with RZA, of the Wu Tang Clan, and the scorer for Kill Bill, Volume 1. A little bit of eccentricity is expected with musicians, but this Bobby Digital takes it to a whole new level on the subject of silver, Paris Hilton's favorite color:

Bizarre: Is it true you take a silver supplement?

RZA: Oh yeah, I took colloidal silver. I did some research and it helps to eliminate certain viruses from your body. It goes back to when the Black Plague was in Europe. A lot of rich people wasn't affected because the rich people had silverware. And the atomic structure of silver has a vibration that fights off viruses.

Bizarre: Is it true it could turn you blue?

RZA: That's what the FDA recently said but I can't see how you could turn blue. Of course, if it fucks with your blood ... I aint blue and my children aint blue. I take 10 days' supply at once, I don't take it every day. You take a 10 day course. When the anthrax scare came out it was good to take a 10 day course at that point. Then relax after that.

Bizarre: Why don't you just use silver cutlery?

RZA: I do. Oh yeah, I do. That's the best way, then every time your fork goes in your mouth a little bit of silver goes in your mouth. So ... I gotta go ...

(Editor's Note: Do not try this at home. According to the FDA, "The indiscriminate use of colloidal silver solutions has resulted in cases of argyria, a permanent blue-gray discoloration of the skin and deep tissues." So if RZA and his children are complected not unlike Newport second hand smoke in the next few weeks, or, rather, that they look bluer than Picasso's Blue period, they were being a little ... indiscriminate)



No comments: